I have been working for the Company since 1995. I have over 20 years experience in the consulting business.
I am a Partner at Baker Tilly Russia. At present I supervise investment consulting, a real estate consulting (incl. appraisal) area and take part in complex projects on raising capital for different purpose (development, purchasing Commercial and Residential Real estate, etc.).
Also I have acquired a broad experience of working as a lecturer. I am in charge of the in-house training unit. I have been lecturing since 1998 and being a faculty member of 4 higher educational institutions.
Real Estate and Development, Oil and Gas, Aviation, Railway transportation, Finance and Banks.
Professional qualifications and memberships:
- Member of National Board of Professional Appraisers Self-Regulating Organization
- Co-chairmen of the Committee on Cadastral Valuation of the National Board of Professional Appraisers Self-Regulating Organization
- Member of the Council of Experts of the National Board of Professional Appraisers Self-Regulating Organization
- Member of the Council of Experts of the “CADASTRAL VALUATION” Self-Regulating Organization.
- CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member)
Plekhanov Russian University of Economics (obligatory professional retraining); Moscow University of Industry and Finance (obligatory professional retraining).
Job experience (country list):
Russian Federation, Cyprus, Great Britain, Ukraine, Romania, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Finland, Mongolia, South Africa, Uzbekistan.